Laser engraved QR Code Stamps. Our QR stamps have a Lifetime Guarantee and are laser engraved to give a crisp and clean impression. Create a QR code stamp online and use it to connect with your customers and in your marketing materials.
What is a QR Code?
• A QR Code is a matrix barcode (two-dimensional code) readable by QR scanners, mobile phones with a camera and smartphones. The code consists of black modules arranged in a square pattern on white background. The information encoded can be text, URL or other data. Created in Japan in 1994, the QR code is one of the most popular types of two-dimensional barcodes.
• QR codes are extremely popular overseas. The QR code concept is quickly gaining popularity in the United States as many companies are starting to use them in their advertising campaigns and on their products.
|Ideas for QR Codes:
• Business Cards, use the latest trend/technology on your cards and have your information stored electronically as well
• Products/Boxes, manufacturers provide how to install videos through scan codes. Place QR codes on product boxes.
• Marketing Material, scan the code to launch a how to video, a calendar item or a custom message
• Product Marketing, add a scane code to your product and when it's scanned a story about the item can be displayed
• Scavenger Hunt, crate a fun, new way to spend time with a group or family
• Restaurant Menu - nutritional information or recipe
• Banners/Flyers, use them to promote your up-and-coming events
• Direct Mail, call to action codes (call us, watch an informational video etc..)
• Invoice, create a marketing tool on your invoice